Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Windows System Administrator in Quantico, VA supporting NCIS. The System Admin will be responsible for supporting, design and maintenance of various systems to include but not limited to Windows Servers and administration through Active Directory.
- Support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions
- Application of new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives
- Implements new software solutions as required by the customer
- Core infrastructure technology duties including enterprise Microsoft AD and Windows file services architecture creation and management, global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with a career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems -- including hands-on solution development and implementation
- 3-5 years of Windows System Engineer/Admin experience
- Must have experience working Windows Server 2008 or higher and Active Directory
- Cloud Migration experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft messaging to include Microsoft Exchange 2010 with preferable, applied experience in upgrade strategies
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
- 100,000- 110,000 annually (Based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Windows System Admin, Systems Administrator, Systems Engineer, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, Cloud Migration, Physical-to-Virtual, P2V