Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Windows Migration Engineer Government incumbent in Adelphi, MD. The Windows Migration Engineer will be responsible migration, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of windows systems.
Responsibilities for the Windows Migration Engineer includes:
- Handling incoming work orders, emails, and phone calls for a customer base of over 1500.
- Installing and troubleshooting a variety of software packages in a Windows environment.
- Development and troubleshooting various printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Assisting users with account setup, data backups, and general usage of desktop and laptop PC's.
- Computer life-cycle replacements utilizing WIN Imaging
- Laptop VPN configuration and support using Cisco products.
- Document written reports to supervisor on a weekly basis
- Working with Ticketing systems, Excel spreadsheets, and various databases.
- Maintaining systems to meet or exceed client security requirements.
Qualifications for the Windows Migration Engineer includes:
- A minimum of 1 year of Help Desk experience in a Windows helpdesk environment.
- Must have experience performing Windows migration
- Must currently possess and maintain an active Secret Clearance
- Possess basic troubleshooting and computer configuration skills within a Windows environment.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
Compensation for the Windows Migration Engineer includes:
- $45,000-$55,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk, Service Desk, IT Support, Tier I, Tier II, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, hardware, software, migration, configuration, Win 7, Win 10, Windows 10, Windows 7, Secret Clearance, DOD Clearance, Clearance, Cleared, Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO, Holidays