Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking Web Front-End Developer (Java) to support a government contract based in Kansas City, MO. The Web Front-End Developer (Java) will be responsible for assisting in creating mapping-based farming applications for the USDA. The application uses modern Single Page Application frameworks such as Angular 7 and modern design aspects.
- Developing immersive front-end large-scale IT and DB systems that utilize Java technologies and SQL Server
- 5+ years of relevant immersive front-end Web development experience for large scale information technology and database systems that utilize Java technologies and SQL Server.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Experience with all or some of the following:
- Angular 7 (also AngularJS 1.x is a plus)
- Experience creating APIs
- Bootstrap or Boilerplate (or familiar with responsive design)
- Leaflet.js or ArcGIS JS is a plus
- Agile experience is a plus
- Any security experience is a plus
- Current or prior USDA-FSA experience is a plus
- $80-110k determined by experience (multiple positions open)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org