Piper Companies is currently looking for a Web Designer/Analyst to work in Washington, DC.
Qualifications for the Web Designer/Analyst:
- This position requires a minimum of 6 years of experience of which at least 3 years must be specialized
- Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual ideas and effectively communicate conceptualization using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations
- Experience with creating designs, from concept through prototyping, with one or more of the following programs or technologies – Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, Principle
- Ability to plan, conduct, research, analyze and synthesize usability studies, behaviors and trends into actionable recommendations that inform requirements, design strategy and execution
- Specialized includes requirements gathering and documentation, gap analysis, development of workflow diagrams, and maintenance of requirements documentation and traceability matrices
- Experience conducting (or supporting) user interviews, usability studies, focus groups, or developing user stories by talking to users
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Designs and conducts usability tests and makes recommendations.
- Manages the usability studies, defines test goals, recruits and interviews participants, writes test plans and scripts, conducts assessment, and analyzes findings.
- Develops usability guidelines to provide software developers with tools in the design process.
- Makes research-based recommendations to improve system design and functionality
- B.S. or equivalent work experience
Compensation for the Web Designer/Analyst:
- Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
UX Skills, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations, designs, prototypes, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, Principle, gap analysis, Information Design, Interaction Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design , 401k, holidays, PTO, benefits