Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for a candidate to support a Virtual Secure Enclave for a U.S. Government customer in Pearl City, HI. The selected candidate will work as the primary System Engineer for a customer managing a primarily Windows-based VSE as well as Windows laptops. Some Linux skills may be required.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain and operate the Virtual Secure Enclave (VSE).
- Monitor the status and performance of the VSE and take corrective action as necessary.
- Analyze and provide best courses of action for the migration of other operational LAN systems into the VSE.
- Develop migration POA&Ms for LAN system transition into the VSE.
- Validate and verify all security and information assurance requirements prior to migrating any LAN systems into the VSE.
- Conduct network troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning network equipment within the VSE network.
- Perform traffic capture and analysis as required to facilitate resolution of communication problems between other LAN systems within the VSE.
- Liaise and coordinate fix actions with external organizations in support of PACFLT VSE.
- Work with external customers to troubleshoot networking and application issues within the VSE infrastructure.
- Windows 2012 or 2016 system administration.
- VM system administration.
- Windows 10 administration.
- Experience hardening servers to DISA standards and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans and documenting variances from the guidelines when needed
- Understand HBSS.
- Perform and document all applicable STIGs.
Linux system administration.
Certifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
- Security+ CE
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
and one of the following:
- MCITP (Enterprise Administrator)- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP (Server Administrator) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
and one of the following:
- Linux +
- LPIC-2 Advanced Level Linux Professional
- LPIC-3 Senior Level Linux Professional
- RHCERed Hat Certified Engineer
- RHCSA Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- RHCDS Red Hat Certified Data Center Specialist
- 5+ Years of Experience with Windows Systems
- Experience with Windows VM environment
- Experience with Linux VM environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
- Experience with the IAVM process
- Experience with RMF
Please email qualified resumes to email@example.com