Piper Companies is currently looking for a UX/UI Java Developer to work in Reston, VA.
Qualifications for the UX/UI Java Developer:
- 6-8 years of development experience
- 2-3 years of front-end experience with Angular Framework
- 2-3 years of back-end experience using Java programming language
- 2-3 years of experience with testing frameworks and tools such as Junit, Mockito, Karma, Protractor, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of rest services environment, and formats such as RESTful APIs, and JSON
- Must understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Must understand asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with 508 compliant applications is a plus
- Experience with Java Spring framework is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins is a plus
Responsibilities for the UX/UI Java Developer:
- Responsible for the design, development and engineering of REST and SOAP web services
- Responsible for coding and documenting quality code using best practices, such as unit test integration.
- Responsible for troubleshooting system issues related to software applications.
- Responsible for providing updates in daily Agile Scrums, providing demonstrations of code and contributing to the Agile team wherever required
Compensation for the UX/UI Java Developer:
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $140,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com or call at 703.552.8192 for more information