Zachary Piper Solutions is looking to hire a Instructional Training Specialist/ Incident Coordinator in Washington, DC. This role is a hybrid role focusing on incident management/escalation and training development using the ADDIE model for the DOJ.
**Active Top Secret Clearance is required**
Responsibilities for the Incident Coordinator/Training Specialist include:
The Incident Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for managing and coordinating support for enterprise outages and problems that impact end-user's ability to open, close, or otherwise manage reports stored in the customer's incident reporting, tracking, and workflow application.
User training services include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Develop and execute communication plan and training plan
- Develop and maintain training content and material to support system end-user education by collaborating with users, developers, testers, business analysts and other stakeholders to identify necessary content for training materials
- Instruct and deliver demonstrations and training sessions through virtual, classroom and other methods to enhance the ability of users to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively using systems and applications
- Plan training delivery and coordinate logistics for training sessions
- Develop and distribute professional communications through various print, electronic, and web-based methods to provide end-users and other stakeholders with timely and relevant information regarding existing and future systems and applications
- Conduct user outreach efforts to understand the needs of end-users in order to develop solutions that expedite end-users' ability to effectively and efficiently meet the mission
- Create, update, and validate end user documentation and web content that includes standard operating procedures on how to use systems and applications as well as knowledge repositories and system help tips
- Deliver instructor-led training (in person and virtually) and system demonstrations as needed
- Provide operational support as a means of training end-users on systems and applications
Incident Coordinator Duties/Expectations:
- Be available to respond to application outages and problems on a 24x7 basis.
- Be responsible for contacting stand-by personnel when notified of an enterprise outage or problem by the Enterprise Operations Center.
- Perform communications and outreach functions, per Government guidance, to increase the awareness and utilization of in-house developed tools and applications across all operational components.
Qualifications for the Incident Coordinator/Training Specialist include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in adult learning development and delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders of varying skill level and expertise
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an agile development environment
- ADDIE model expereince (Highly preferred)
- Must Possess an Active Top Secret Clearance
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at email@example.com.