Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Telecommunications Technician to work in Arlington, VA.
Qualifications for the Telecommunications Technician Include:
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship. All applicants must have an active DoD Secret or TOP SECRET eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty.
- IAT Level II Certification (within 120 days of project start).
- Avaya phone system experience.
- Call manager voicemail system experience.
- Fiber and copper installation and support experience (termination, testing, installing).
- Minimum of two years of Telecommunications Experience.
- Working Knowledge and experience with AVAYA communications system 2.1 or greater.
Responsibilities for the Telecommunications Technician Include:
- Support Avaya Telephony and VOIP Terminologies such as H.323, SIP, T1, PRI’s DS3.
- Support call Voice Engineering Initiatives for all Project-related and ongoing operations for voice communication services.
- Implements and troubleshoots Voice related solutions/incidents/system outages.
- Monitor, review, recommend, test and implement new software revision/ feature sets/ Patch evaluation and periodic system refresh.
- Provide operation and maintenance service per defined service level agreements.
- Telecom switch and voicemail programming and support.
- Support for landline telephony management.
- Remote site telecommunications service support.
- Wireless device (e.g. smartphone, satellite phone, table and hotspot) support.
- Fiber and copper cable infrastructure plant maintenance and additions/removals.
Compensation for the Telecommunications Technician Includes:
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.552.8192 for more information
Telecom infrastructure, wireless communications, VoIP phone system, POTS communications, Avaya Telephony and VOIP Terminologies, H.323, SIP, T1, PRI’s DS3, Patch evaluation, smartphone, satellite phone, table, hotspot, Fiber, copper, cable infrastructure, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K