** Must Have MadCap Flare Exp. **
Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Tech Writer in Bethesda, MD
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, compile and document online help content using MadCap Flare software.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents for technical and non-?technical users.
- Independently estimate, plan, prioritize, and coordinate work to meet delivery schedules and to ensure accuracy of created content.
- Work quickly and effectively in an Agile development environment, integrating processes into the overall product development and release cycles.
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with delivery teams.
- Build and maintain technical expertise of internal applications and related business processes.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating and writing technical support user guides, documentation in the software industry.
- In-depth background and expertise in developing topic-based content using MadCap Flare is required.
- Experience in an Agile development environment and with Agile development methodologies
- Experience creating content for a wide array of audiences including, but not limited to, technical experts, first time and experienced product users, and administrators.
- Strong desktop publishing and document design experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with strong emphasis on usability and quality.
- Experience with grants management systems with specific IMPAC II and Commons grant systems is preferred, not required.
Compensation for the Project Coordinator include:
- $85,000 – $115,000/yr. based on experience
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP
Please send resumes to Alec Turner (Divisional Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MadCap, Madcap Flare, technical writing, tech writer, user support, user guides, agile, IT Infrastructure, Application development, Master Project Plan, Government contract, federal program, federal programs, Bethesda, MD, PTO, 401k, benefits, bachelor’s degree,