Responsibilities for the System Administrator include
- Maintain and support the hardware, software, operating system and associated equipment necessary for Continuity of Operations.
- Manage and lead the effort of one Systems Administrator.
- Coordinate with local and distant resources on operational technical and logistical processes.
- Troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with Windows servers/desktops/laptops and network infrastructure.
- Respond to alert notification or escalation of an issue from members of the client team, determine the probable cause of the issue and take the appropriate intervention action(s) to restore operational capabilities.
- Document any troubleshooting and corrective actions taken to resolve issues.
- Document status of tickets; opened, pending and closed.
- Respond to any of the service area locations for dealing with hardware and/or software problems that cannot be solved through remote tools that require the physical presence of a technician.
- Image, configure and deploy and install new devices to our customers.
- Provide Tier I – Tier III support as needed.
- Maintain primary VMware cluster/site and DR site including replication, update manager, firmware updates.
Qualifications for the Security Control Assessor include
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as system and network administrator.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification – CompTIA Security+
- MCSA or higher OR CCNA equivalent certification
Compensation for the Security Control Assessor include:
- Salary Range: $95,000-100,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Nick Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.