Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. Telecommunications Architect for a full-time opportunity supporting a commercial customer based in Baltimore, MD.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Telecommunications Architect include:
- Responsible for the highly complex architectural design and development of a Unified Communications and Contact Center environment, to include hardware, software, performance and integration
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding the architecture
- Thought leader for his/her architecture expertise and sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex problems.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems or new systems. Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative. Uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
Qualifications for the Sr. Telecommunications Architect include:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years engineering/architecture experience in large enterprise Avaya and Cisco Unified Communications and Contact Center environment
- 5+ years in a program technical leadership role, overseeing 10+ personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience briefing executive management
- Avaya and/or Cisco CCIE/CCNA Collaboration certification
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing and leading UC solutions to support 100,000+ endpoints
- Experience and knowledge of E911 solutions to include following federal guidelines, and designing Emergency Location Identification Number (ELIN) to Emergency Response Location (ERL) mappings
- US Citizen and eligible to successfully complete background investigation for a Public Trust
Compensation for the Sr. Telecommunications Architect includes:
- Salary Range: $140,000 to $200,000 per year based on experience – will support qualified C2C candidates
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telecom, Cisco, Avaya, E911, Unified Communications, engineer, management, Public Trust, Architect, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k