Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Privacy Analyst for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government customer based at Washington, DC.
Responsibilities for the Senior Privacy Analyst include:
- Specialized experience in privacy and security process analysis, specifically including compliance documentation drafting and analysis, including Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) and Privacy Threshold Assessments (PTA).
- Responsible for implementing privacy activities that cover most aspects of the Privacy program.
- Manage a team and handled client expectations with excellent results.
- Will work on process redesign, performance measurement and management, strategy, risk management, and privacy and security operations
Qualifications for the Senior Privacy Analyst include:
- 10+ years of Privacy Analysis
- Must have current CIPP/G Certification
- Experience with performing privacy compliance, to include: PIA’s, PTA’s and SORN’s
- Strong familiarity with privacy laws and regulations applicable to federal systems
- Familiar with PII reduction/elimination initiatives
- Ability to pass a background investigation to obtain US Government Public Trust
Compensation for the Senior Privacy Analyst includes:
- Salary Range: $100,000 to $130,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
CIPP/G, Privacy, risk, PIA, PTA, SORN, assessment, CIPM, Public Trust, full time, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k