Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Sr. Java Software Engineer in Fort Belvoir, VA. The Sr. Java Software Engineer will be responsible for upgrading, maintain and creating advancements to a ServiceNow platform. In addition, the Application Engineer will be helping to create an App store for internal customer on this project.
4+ years professional experience required in the following technical skills:
- Front end development with a modern library such as Angular, React, or Vue. Angular strongly preferred.
- ServiceNow development/administration using the Now platform. (Highly preferred)
- Code maintenance skills to include use of version control, unit testing, documentation, commenting, and dev-test-prod workflow.
- Troubleshooting and testing skills including use of browser developer tools.
Required Skills (include but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- MUST have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and automated code and style linting.
- Strong background in DoD/Army computing environments and application security requirements.
- Experience developing enterprise-level, cloud hosted web applications.
- Familiarity with DoD terminology and Army organizational structure.
- Experience developing, managing, and/or migrating web applications within the Army environment.
- Experience migrating web applications to a cloud hosting environment.
- Experience developing customer-facing web interfaces and customer service portals.
- Experience working with multiple cloud hosting providers/services.
- Experience in systems administration and/or networking in a data center environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 - $140,000 annually (based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K plan through Voya
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org.