Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Sr. IT Infrastructure Enterprise Architect for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Linthicum Heights, MD.
Responsibilities for the Sr. IT Infrastructure Enterprise Architect include:
- Centrally responsible for IT Infrastructure architecture and design
- Develop plans, based on gathering “as is” status of network and transition plans leading to the future “to be”
- Heavily involved in evaluation of various IT products and emerging technologies and their potential incorporation into network architecture .
Qualifications for the Sr. IT Infrastructure Enterprise Architect include:
- Demonstrated work history involved in IT Infrastructure: Data Centers, Server, Virtualization, Cloud Platforms, Routing / Switching, Security, SAN)- including previous hands on experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT Infrastructure projects from cradle to grave
- Experience in IT product evaluation and recommendation
- Work with various internal business and technology groups when implementing solutions
- Managing and leading technical teams and defining network requirements
- DOD 8570 / 8140 Certification must have one of the following: Security+, CCNA Security, CISA, CASP, CISSP
- Minimum of Interim Secret Clearance- can hold a clearance TS/SCI level
Compensation for the Sr. IT Infrastructure Enterprise Architect include:
- Salary Range: Open depending on salary history and experience level
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Architecture, Architect, planning, evaluation, server, virtualization, VMWare, Cisco, SAN, storage, data center, AWS, MilCloud, Security+, Clearance, Secret, Top Secret, DoD, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.