Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for an Information Assurance Analyst for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Linthicum Heights, MD.
Responsibilities for the Information Assurance Analyst include:
- Responsible for preparing documentation such as Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) for the ISSM/CISO, System Security Plans (SSPs), Development of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with Government and DC3 Cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Will assist the ISSM/ISSO with the generation of cybersecurity documentation for system hardware and software assessments; assess the performance of IA Security controls for assess and authorize and assess only networks.
Qualifications for the Information Assurance Analyst include:
- Demonstrated Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation
- Experience handling Federal C&A activities to include experience with eMASS (submission, validation and updates as needed)
- Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessment.
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) and Security Requirements Guidance (SRG) for applications, familiarity with DOD network architecture and network engineering practices, hardening Windows/LINUX operating system
- DOD 8570/8140 Certification: (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, CAP)
- DoD SCCVI, HBSS, ACAS and CMRS experience
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI
Compensation for the Information Assurance Analyst include:
- Salary Range: Open depending on salary history and experience level
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Cyber Security, RMF, DIACAP, eMASS , POAM’s, STIG’s, HBAA, ACAS, Information Assurance, Clearance, Top Secret, DoD, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.