Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for Sr. Cloud Security Engineer for a full-time opportunity in Northern VA.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Cloud Security Engineer include:
- The Sr. Cloud Security Engineer is focused on ensuring migrations of legacy applications to the cloud do not introduce security vulnerabilities and that the cloud environments supporting our federal clients meet all of the security controls mandated under FISMA and FedRAMP.
- The candidate selected will take cloud security initiatives from requirements to implementation.
- He / She will work collaboratively with a team to advance the maturity of cloud security and advance those initiatives for our Government client.
- Makes recommendations and advises on organization-wide system improvements, optimization and maintenance efforts.
Qualifications for the Sr. Cloud Security Engineer include:
- BS degree (at minimum) in computer science or a related field.
- At least 6 years of security engineering experience, 4 of which should have been supporting cloud environments.
- At least 10 years overall IT experience in a technical, hands-on capacity.
- Previous experience (at least 4 years) with performing security engineering in a cloud environment, specifically supporting IaaS, PaaS and SaaS architectures, with either AWS or Azure cloud platforms.
- Strong familiarity with FISMA and FedRAMP requirements.
- Deep understanding of how to rationalize the federal security requirements and decompose them to ensure the requirement baseline reflects the appropriate cloud context.
- Extensive experience in the negotiation and update of third-party cloud provider security validations and security/privacy related SLAs.
- Has been involved with risk reporting on behalf of a cloud environment.
- Understands the full security engineering lifecycle from requirements to deployment.
- Clear communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to successfully obtain a Public Trust and DoD Secret Clearance- you will be processed for a Secret- we can transfer at the Secret level
Compensation for the Sr. Cloud Security Engineer includes:
- Salary Range: $150,000 to $180,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security, Cloud, AWS, Azure, FISMA, FedRAMP, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, engineer, platform, secret, public triust, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.