Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Sr Cloud Engineer in the Fort Belvoir VA area to work for a large government contractor that would be supporting Army Data Center Consolidation (ADCCP) mission and will be responsible for supporting from an application migration perspective.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Cloud Engineer include:
- Analyzing business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework; Performing network modeling, analysis, and planning
- Developing test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Writing functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Building enterprise architecture roadmaps and demonstrated experience as the architect on many large projects. Experience in architecting, designing, developing, integrating, and managing complex software and systems solutions
- Experience in Acquisition Strategy: Writing/Reviewing Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) for IT/Cloud services
- Contributing to technical working groups and Integrated Project Teams (IPT)
- Researching/implementing Cloud-based solutions
Qualifications for the Business Support Specialist include:
- 7+ years of Cloud Experience
- Cloud offerings from platforms such as AWS and Azure, including a strong understanding of the differences between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- System/Application migration and modernization, including concepts such as virtualization and containerization.
- The ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Strong background in DoD/Army computing environments and application security requirements (Highly preferred)
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Business Support Specialist includes:
- Salary range: $140,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VPS Vison, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please Send Resumes to Conor Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS, Azure, milCloud, Architecture, P2V, Physical to Virtual, Whitepapers, Data Center Consolidation, Application Migration, Secret Clearance, Cleared, Clearance, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K