Piper Companies is currently looking for an Sr. Business Management Support Specialist to work in Washington, DC.
Qualifications for the Sr. Business Management Support Specialist:
- Applicants must have 10+ years’ experience in business management projects throughout a full lifecycle
- Requires Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must successfully complete drug/background screening
Responsibilities for the Sr. Business Management Support Specialist:
- Provide support and advanced master scheduling for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring OCIO business management projects throughout the complete lifecycle.
- Provide performance management and financial management support services for OCIO programs and projects.
- Integrate project schedules and dependencies for OCIO business management projects.
- Manage business management schedule requirements detailing the project tasks necessary to ensure successful project implementation, deployment and execution.
- Facilitate communication between all levels of DHS staff, OCIO staff, Program Managers, Project Managers, management, senior leadership, second-party contractors, third-party contractors, internal and external stakeholders to define business management project and schedule requirements.
- Perform service level analysis and survey oversight through assisting with establishing and integrating business management, scheduling and performance processes to enhance quality of services, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and primary ITIL function areas. Review and draft Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs) to identify, monitor and report business management performance metrics.
- Implement and assist in streamlining the Portfolio Review processes.
- Assist performing research and analysis to develop, edit, correct and process business management documents in compliance with the customer, Program Office and Contracting Officers requirements.
- Assist drafting and developing original documents from research and raw content, as required. Troubleshoot, problem-solve and implement corrective actions to process deliverable submissions accurately.
- Implement business management and performance management solutions and best practices managing, monitoring and reporting business management projects and performance develop and maintain a weekly Business Management Status Reports tracking PRs, deliverables, costs, action items, milestones and performance metrics.
- Obtain Government direction and approval of the reporting content for the Business Management Status Report. The Business Management Status Report shall be submitted for review and approval by the Government.
Compensation for the Sr. Business Management Support Specialist:
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com
OCIO business management projects, financial management, business management projects, DHS staff, OCIO staff, Program Managers, Project Managers, management, senior leadership, second-party contractors, ITIL function, Agreements (SLAs), Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), Medical and Dental Benefits, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k