Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Splunk Engineer located in NE Washington, DC. The Splunk Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and maintain the architecture/infrastructure of enterprise environment.
Responsibilities for the Splunk Administrator:
- Demonstrated experience using SIEM technologies in support of in-depth investigations and “hunting” efforts
- Some experience with Splunk Enterprise Security preferred
- Perform continuous development efforts for additional use case and SEIM tuning
- Administer Splunk and Splunk apps to include extending/modifying existing apps to perform specialized functions
- Integrate Splunk with legacy data sources and industry-leading commercial security tools
- Interact with customers and perform configurations/customizations to meet needs
- Monitor, maintain and optimize existing Splunk deployments
- Deploy and manage clustered systems
- Communicate with varied customer bases, including users, leadership, support teams, and other administrators
- Create formal documentation such as architecture diagrams, training materials, reports, and slide decks
Qualifications for the Splunk Administrator:
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in a cyber security or related field
- 2 years minimum with hands on administration of Splunk/SIEM tools.
- Must have back end splunk experience. Configuration and design experience
- Must possess at minimum an active Secret Clearance (Top Secret preferred)
Compensation for the Splunk Administrator:
- $135,000 – $145,000 annually (Based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at email@example.com.
Splunk Administrator, Splunk Admin, Splunk Engineer, Splunk Technician, Splunk, SIEM, Splunk certified, Security+ CE, Sec+, CASP, CISSP, Secret Clearance, Top Secret, TS Clearance, TS/SCI, Full Benefits, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Holidays, PTO