This position is located in Washington, DC and will be supporting a government client. This role will be focused on managing IT investments, rapidly deliver core IT services and drive innovative solutions. This position will drive high priority technology transformation activities.
- Performs complex and advanced architecture work in design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation in support of system development, engineering analysis and research
- Leads in the integration of processes and methodologies to ensure the performance of the total system.
- Works directly with senior technical personnel, program managers, and external organizations in the planning, oversight, execution, and evaluation of multiple complex technical solutions related to a program's system and technical product development.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of scientific principles and practices in broad areas across one or more technical disciplines.
- Maintains a liaison role for technical matters with staff and customers, and acts independently on technical issues within his/her field of expertise
- Active Top Secret Clearance required
- Master's degree in engineering plus 10 years relevant work experience. Degree(s) must be in engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related discipline.
- Significant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Project engineering experience required.
- Familiarity with Agile, JIRA, and SAFe processes is required
- Must have Design, Testing, evaluation, planning, and operation support systems experience
*Location: Washington, DC
*Active Top Secret Clearance required