Zachary Piper LLC is seeking a Software Licensing Specialist to support a long term government contract in Arlington, VA that offers remote options on an exciting government program .
Responsibilities for the Software Licensing Specialist include:
- Manage the government customer user count for each agreement and oversee software licensing and maintenance currency for the GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER workforce.
- Work with vendors to obtain market research on the best pricing position for the GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER on software acquisitions.
- Conduct internal reviews of installed software products to ensure compliance with our agreements, and collaborate with vendors to make adjustment/true-ups to maintain license currency.
- Serve as the GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER central point of contact for agency software management, reporting, and exchange of information with DHS and other federal agencies to comply with the Federal IT Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA) and other Office of Management and Budget (0MB) reporting on GOVERNMENT CUSTOMER Software acquisitions.
Qualifications for the Software Licensing Specialist include:
- 5+ years of Software Licensing Experience
- Experience with the implementation, maintenance and reporting of the BDNA/SCCM for SMS.
- Experience developing SAM Reports for government customers
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Compensation for the Software Licensing Specialist include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$160,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya