Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Software License Engineer in Pentagon City, VA area. The Software License Engineer will be responsible for implementation and configuration BDNA systems to identify, analyze, and manage current software licenses in use.
Responsibilities of the Software Asset Manager will include:
- Engineer must be capable of implementing and configuring BDNA system, analyzing outputs and addressing discrepancies to ensure accurate output, facilitate data pulls from multiple tools and endpoints, etc.
- Conduct internal software audits to identify variances between deployed and licensed software. Run comprehensive reports of all TSA own software using SCCM, BDNA, or other internal inventory tool; Develop reports on findings that include variances between deployed and licensed software
- Maintain enterprise software license data for audit compliance purpose – gather audit data, consolidate, validate, and send to software vendors in response to on-going audit compliance requirement
- Maintain desktop software license database (currently Excel). Enhance the process to automate as much as possible to minimize human errors
- Submit all enterprise software to Enterprise Architecture (EA) division prior to procurement action to ensure TechSP (TSA’s version of TRM) compliance. Provide sufficient detail to EA to ensure successful add.
- Ensure retention of all proof-of-license documentation in a central repository
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement methods, policies, processes, best practices, techniques, technologies and tools for software license management.
Qualifications for the Software Asset Manager include:
- Proficient in using BDNA, FlexEra, SCCM, BMC, LANDesk or other e-discovery tools
- Excellent knowledge of how software usage supports business functions and processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of inventory management processes and techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for developing queries and monitor usage information for deployed software products.
- Proficient with or working knowledge of other proprietary reporting and discovery tools used for software license management and compliance.
Compensation for the Software Asset Manager include:
- $100,000 - $160,000 (based off experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401K Plan, Paid Parking
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Pentagon City, VA 22202
Zachary Piper Solutions