Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Software Architect to support a government agency based in Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position will allow for a significant amount of remote work, but this person will need to be within driving distance of Ft. Belvoir.
The Software Architect will be responsible for technical and analytical support for implementation and configuration of a Document Management Solution. This solution will be cloud-based, and will provide workflow, records management and business process management.
This work will begin in September 2018.
This position will allow 100% remote work!!
Responsibilities for the Web Application Architect include:
- Creating new applications and for maintaining and improving
- Drafting integration test plans and integration test cases and executing and documenting integration testing activities
- Develops web applications in accordance with security controls related to assurance, systems development, and security best practices to reduce vulnerabilities
Qualifications for the Web Application Architect include:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Mathematics
- Certification as Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP))
- Vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other)
- Six years of experience with
- Complex software systems: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture,Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, Logistics support of C4ISR requirements
- Electronically stored information systems
- Web server administration (Windows IIS, Nix Apache, IBM zOS), HTML, VB, VB.NET, Java, Java Script, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL, DB Stored Procedures
- DOD Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Web Application Architect include:
- $130,000-145,000 Annually (based off experience)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at email@example.com
.net, RMF, web application, software development, .net developer, java developer, secret developer, remote, work from home, work remotely, army, military, dod, iis,