Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Security Operations Center Analyst (SOC Analyst) to support a federal customer in Washington DC.
Responsibilities of the SOC Analyst include:
- Provide network monitoring and analysis of computer security events ranging from detection, triage, and reporting
- Analyzing network traffic and logs to prioritize and differentiate between intrusion attempts and determination of false alarms
- Track investigations from beginning to resolution
- Utilize IDS and IPS cyber security tools to investigate and resolve security events
Qualifications of the SOC Analyst include:
- 3+ years of experience in a Security Operations Center working as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC), or Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, and SIEM solutions
- ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Certifications preferred: GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), or other cyber security certifications
Compensation for the SOC Analyst include:
- $125,000 - $145,000 depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
Please ONLY send QUALIFIED resumes to Geoff Wei at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Cyber Security & Information Assurance
Washington, DC 20001
Zachary Piper Solutions