Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a ServiceNow SME to support a government contract based in Ft Belvoir, VA. The ServiceNow SME will be responsible for configuring and maintaining an enterprise wide deployment of the ServiceNow platform in the federal space.
- Configuring services and workflows across the full suite of ServiceNow offerings, including incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, asset management, service catalog, service portal, knowledge management, inventory management, facilities management, and performance analytics
- Configure, enhance, and maintain ServiceNow platform implementations across multiple ServiceNow modules, including IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and IT Business Management (ITBM)
- Propose system designs, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), and solution approaches with concurrence and approval from senior leadership and the client
- Create and present implementation plans that are reviewed and approved by senior leadership and the client
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 5+ total years of experience with ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM platform
- 2+ years of Government Contracting experience
- ServiceNow certified Developer or Administrator certification desired
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please send only qualified resumes to Kyle Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Quantico, VA 22134
Zachary Piper Solutions