The ideal candidate will be an experienced consulting professional in the Service Management area that has provided thought leadership and is a trusted advisor to their clients and the implementation of business processes. The candidate will direct, plan, organize, control and manage the projects/programs to ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner. This person will be accountable for a complex programs involving multiple tasks, multiple performing organizations, and complex responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience with ITSM, ITOM, Customer Service Management, and SecOps.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translates customer goals and objectives to technical vision and strategy.
- Works within and across practices and organizations to conceptualize, design, implement, and support integrated solutions for client engagements.
- Lead architect functional role with in-depth portfolio related technology specialization to build quality ServiceNow infrastructure solutions that meet the requirements
- Leads technical presentations to clients including features, implementation approach, technical requirements, impacts, and benefits.
- Assumes a leadership position in supporting the Titan Technologies ServiceNow team.
- Provides technical oversight for technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
- Directs the activities of junior architects and developers assigned to solution design and implementation.
- May refine and optimize-infrastructure architectural models and creates architectural prototypes as required.
- Reviews the architectural artifacts and/or technology plans produced by junior architects and developers
Work Experience Requirements:
- 4+ years in ServiceNow design, implementation, and maintenance
- 4+ years hands-on experience in developing ITSM solutions in ServiceNow.
- 4+ years of solution development experience in standing up organizational level ServiceNow implementation, including process development, technical solution development, and phased implementation.
- Certifed Implementation Specialist in ITSM, ITOM, CSM, or SecOps.
- Experience in performing organization-level assessment of ITSM capabilities, to include process maturity, staff capability, and organizational readiness
- Experience in data and service integration, portal and dashboard development, service automation and orchestration, analytics.
- Expert Knowledge of implementation of process set to fully utilize ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, CSM, and SecOps tools suite
- Experience in using ServiceNow analytics and reporting to assess service desk efficiency
- Experience in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) reporting, Service Catalog development, and Service Catalog driven automation.
- Experience identifying potential design, performance, security, and support problems, including ability to identify technical risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
- Experience or knowledge on Cloud and DevOps technologies (such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare, Ansible, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in leading team through ServiceNow capability standup and refinement.
- Project planning and project management
- Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
- Experience working with Government customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management solution, such as Splunk preferred
- Ability to pass employment background check and drug-screening
- Ability to pass Tier 2 Background Check
- Secret Security clearance
- Certified ITIL Expert
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certfication
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies