Piper Companies is currently looking for a Service Desk, Senior with strong leadership skills to work in Washington, DC at the Pentagon.
Qualifications for the Service Desk, Senior:
- Active Secret Clearance, Interim is OK
- 3+ Years of IT Experience
- Ability/Experience with troubleshooting, support for IT Devices.
- Laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices, software installs/support, device re-imaging, etc.
- Candidates that have worked Geek Squad would do well
- Ideally have utilized ticketing systems such as Remedy in the past
- Must have one IAT II Certification, Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP
Responsibilities for the Service Desk, Senior:
- Receive and provide tier-1 and tier-2 support for incoming communications (calls, emails, voicemail, and web service request and incident records).
- Monitor all service request and incident records and ensure that all tickets are addressed in accordance with USMC ITSM processes and procedures.
- Record announcements via the SvD telephony system message, to include general announcements regarding outages and/or service degradations. Monitor network status and availability, utilizing USMC tools, to remain informed on pending incidents to provide proactive support.
- Assist users in the area(s) of password reset, desktop application support (Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, and Adobe), Windows operating system troubleshooting, and basic print and scanner support.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all transactions within the MCCOG SvD, using the USMC Incident Management (IM) tool, as well as related support team documented procedures, such as the MCCOG SvD Operations manual.
- Execute IM procedures to assist in the identification and resolution of Incidents, to eliminate potential disruptions to MCCOG SvD operations.
- Update the knowledge base of USMC applications, systems, or program interrelationships, to assist with resolution of tickets.
- Execute the USMC ITSM processes directly related to MCCOG SvD activities.
Compensation for the Service Desk, Senior:
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desktop, Laptop, Help Desk, Desktop Support, IT Support, Service Desk, Re-image, break/fix, troubleshoot, printers, cell phone, mobile devices, iPhone, VTC, Video Teleconference, MFD, MFP, Multi functional Device, Multi functional Peripheral, software, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows 7, Windows 10, motherboard, tech support, Remedy, ServiceNow, Ticketing, Tier 2, Security+ CE, Network+ CE, A+ CE, SSCP, CCNA, Pentagon, Medical and Dental Benefits, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k