Piper Companies is currently seeking Service Desk representatives that are responsible for end-user Desktop Support across numerous Marine Corps installations worldwide to help support a long-term government contract, first ones are in New Orleans, LA.
Responsibilities of the Service Desk representative include:
- Receive and provide tier-1 and tier-2 support for incoming communications (calls, emails, voicemail, and web service request and incident records).
- Monitor all ESD service request and incident records and ensure that all ESD tickets are addressed in accordance with USMC ITSM processes and procedures.
- Record announcements via the SvD telephony system message, to include general announcements regarding outages and/or service degradations. Monitor network status and availability, utilizing USMC tools, to remain informed on pending incidents to provide proactive support.
- Assist users in the area(s) of password reset, desktop application support (Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, and Adobe), Windows operating system troubleshooting, and basic print and scanner support.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all transactions within the MCCOG SvD, using the USMC Incident Management (IM) tool, as well as related support team documented procedures, such as the MCCOG SvD Operations manual.
- Execute IM procedures to assist in the identification and resolution of Incidents, to eliminate potential disruptions to MCCOG SvD operations.
- Update the knowledge base of USMC applications, systems, or program interrelationships, to assist with resolution of tickets.
- Execute the USMC ITSM processes directly related to MCCOG SvD activities
Qualifications and Technical requirements for the Service Desk representative Include:
- Years of IT Experience
- 6 months+ for Mid
- 2+ Years for Sr.
- Can get flexible with non-professional experience if they have the skills
- Ability/Experience with troubleshooting, support for IT Devices,
- Laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices, software installs/support, device re-imaging, etc.
- Candidates that have worked Geek Squad would do well
- Ideally have utilized ticketing systems such as Remedy in the past
- IAT II Certification
- Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP
- Will be able to start without. Will need within 30 days or so before starting
Compensation for the Service Desk representative include:
- Salary Ranges: Mid-Level $30,000-40,000, Sr. Level $45,000-60,000, Lead Level $65,000-75,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send all resume to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secret Clearance, Security + CE ,Desktop, Laptop, Help Desk, Desktop Support, IT Support, Service Desk, Re-image, break/fix, troubleshoot, printers, cell phone, mobile devices, iPhone, VTC, Video Teleconference, MFD, MFP, Multifunctional Device, Multifunctional Peripheral, software, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows 7, Windows 10, motherboard, tech support, Remedy, ServiceNow, Ticketing, Tier 2, Network+ CE, A+ CE, SSCP, CCNA,401k, holidays, PTO, Medical and Dental Benefits