Piper Companies is currently looking for a Service Desk Assistant Manager to work in Arlington VA.
Qualifications for Service Desk Assistant Manager:
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens and have a current DoD Secret clearance or higher, day one and prior to entry on duty.
- CompTIA Security + CE & ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Good leadership experience. Able to command the respect of strong-willed technical personnel.
- Experience supporting customers with classified and unclassified environments.
- Experience leading technical teams to resolve technical issues in classified and unclassified environments.
- Familiarity with Active Directory and troubleshooting high-level issues.
- Experienced with ITIL processes and procedures and ensuring process improvement.
- Familiarity with user profile management
- Proven capability to analyze trends and metrics, ensuring team adjustments to concur complex problems in a helpdesk environment, while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Extensive background in motivating all service desk staff to complete their tasks within SLA’s or above SLA standards.
Responsibilities and the Main Goal of the Service Desk Assistant Manager:
- Manage a team of support 25+ personnel who troubleshoot IT issues
- Implement policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Lead and direct the work of others including highly technical personnel.
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first- and second-level support during the assigned shift.
- Perform staff scheduling to ensure service desk coverage for their respected shift.
- Invoke problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery.
- Isolate problem trends and ensure that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found.
- Ensure coordination among the team.
- Ensure that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the service desk are continually carried through.
- Solve problems and make decisions daily relative to service desk responsibilities.
- Ensure that effective service desk representation takes place for the coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and divisions.
- Resolve problem situations in a professional manner.
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced highly technical environment.
- Manage the service desk shift team staff including consultation on performance evaluations and promotions
Compensation for the Service Desk Assistant Manager:
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com or call at 703.552.8192 for more information
- ITIL v3 Foundations, ITIL processes, Active Directory, troubleshoot IT issues, policies and procedures, technical personnel, scheduling, technical environment, staff scheduling, Isolate problem, Resolve problem situations, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k