Zachary Piper Solutions has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Pricing Compliance Analyst as part of a team based in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities for the Sr. Pricing Compliance Analyst include:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Price Volume compliance and accuracy as well as assure that all cost proposals clearly respond to Government and internal requirements. In addition, must have the ability to effectively teach and mentor personnel on the best practices.
- Must be skillful on the interpretation of Request for Proposals (RFP’s) along with the application of various government regulation (FAR, DFARS, and other government regulations. This position reports directly to the Director of Pricing Compliance and will interact primarily with Pricing Analysts and Capture Team members.
Qualifications for the Sr. Pricing Compliance Analyst include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting from a four (4) year college or university
- Five (5) years related experience in the development and submittal of spreadsheets and cost proposals to US Government or commercial customers for products and/or services.
- Prior audit experienced/compliance experience required with a knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of cost estimating
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of cost estimating. Knowledge of FAR and CAS preferred.
- Requires experience with CPFF, CPAF, T&M, FFP, and FPLOE contract types. Experience with FPIF and CPIF desired but not mandatory.
- Good working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations(FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations(DFAR) and Defense Contract Audit Agency(DCAA) Guidelines as well as and considerable experience with US Government contracting and proposal development process
- Experience in cost proposal development for US Government and commercial customers and have a broad-based financial background and knowledge of escalation factors, material costing, equipment costing and equitable adjustments
- Superior skill level in MS Excel and MS Word Office with some knowledge of Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail with an ability to handle multiple tasks independently
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically in a fast paced team environment
Additional Task/Duties for the Sr. Pricing Compliance Analyst include:
- Work with Pricing and Proposal team to ensure Cost Proposals are compliant with RFP requirements and adheres to all client and government guidelines.
- Review data provided by various departments to ensure accuracy and mathematical errors and relevance to RFP.
- Monitor compliance estimating system and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Review responses to formal RFIs to ensure bid specifications are met and responses are accurate and complete.
- Monitor cost model from the early stages of development to ensure all formulas and links are accurate and functional.
- Review proposal compliance matrix and ensure every item of the RFP has been addressed.
- Assist the Price Analyst with DCAA reviews and fact-finding tasks.
- Review all clauses incorporated into RFP by reference to determine its impact on proposal or costs.
Please send current resume and interest to Danielle Freeman at email@example.com
Pricing, Proposal, FAR, Government, Excel, Compliance, Analyst, Financial, Cost, RFP, DFARS, DCAA, T&M, FFP, CPAF, Estimate
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.