Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Communications Security Engineer in Washington, DC to join a large corporation supporting a long-term government contract.
Responsibilities for the Senior Communications Security Engineer include:
- Manage all COMSEC materials required for voice, data, and video transmission.
- Develop the documentation of supporting systems and led all documentation that is specific to the KOAM function/role.
- Design or implementation of filtering policies, access control lists, virtual private network
- Continuously update operational documentation to make sure they are compliant with applicable policies and directives, and to reflect operational environment.
Qualifications for the Senior Communications Security Engineer include:
- 8-10 years of COMSEC Experience
- 8-10 years of experience with policy, procedures, and processes involved in the KMI environment
- IAT Level I Certification
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Compensation for the Senior Communications Security Engineer include:
- $100,000-$155,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare Medical, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer (Divisional Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security engineer, COMSEC, COMSEC Security Engineer, KOAM, KMI, KMI Operating Account Manager, visualizations, long-term, long-term contract, federal program, federal programs, Washington, DC, PTO, 401k, benefits, work, public trust clearance, bachelor’s degree, US Public trust