Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Biostatistician to support a DoD contract for a Government Contracting company in Alexandria, VA (Mark Center). The Senior Biostatistician will be responsible for providing high level expertise collect, abstract, code, analyze, and interpret scientific data contained within information systems and databases related to public health for current work within the Department of Defense.
- Provides expertise in experimental design and sample size considerations, data collection, choosing and implementing appropriate statistical methodologies, and interpreting results.
- Conduct statistical analyses such as Structural Equation Modeling or longitudinal analyses on data sources.
- Provide data management, reporting and analysis support to study investigators using SPSS, R, SAS, and other statistical packages and tools (such as Excel, Tableau, and Python)
- Doctorate Degree required in Biostatistics, Computer Science, Statistical Mathematics, or other related field and/or discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Statistician/Biostatistician using commercial statistical software packages, preference for SPSS.
- Experience with sample size calculations and methodologies.
- Proficient in the use of analysis software, namely SPSS, SAS, and/or R and other innovative techniques (blockchain, etc.)
- $115,000- $130,000 annually (based on experience)
- Medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, Holiday
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Clinical & Life Sciences
Alexandria, VA 22303
Confidential / Public Trust
Zachary Piper Solutions