Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for an Security Systems Administrator for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities for the Security Systems Administrator include:
- Perform vulnerability analysis and management and data analysis for all enterprise and cloud enclaves.
- The contractor shall generate vulnerability data. Vulnerability data generation is completed via multiple accepted vulnerability tools (software and hardware) used either remotely or locally on the systems to ensure compliance and to identify security holes, risks, threats and gaps as part of the overarching vulnerability management mission.
- Constantly monitor, log, and track all systems for vulnerabilities.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on each Enterprise network monthly for IAVM compliance and produce an IAVM compliance report.
- Conduct analysis for network security compliance in accordance with DISA STIGs.
- Experience in Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Qualifications for the Security Systems Administrator include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 yrs IT experience, or 8+ yrs of experience in lieu of degree
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) experience mandatory
- Experience with DISA STIG’s
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security+, GSEC, etc.)
- TS/SCI Security Clearance with willingness to complete a Counterintelligence Polygraph (TS/SCI CI Poly)
Compensation for the Enterprise Architect include:
- Salary Range: $90,000-$110,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Security, vulnerability, ACAS, STIG’s, Windows, patch, Active Directory, Clearance, TS/SCI, intel, poly, DoD, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k