Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a professional and highly motived candidates for Information System Security Engineers which will support cybersecurity related requirements for Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNIC). This position requires a high level of technical understanding along with the ability to guide and perform Authorization/Certification and Accreditations (A&A/C&A) through enforcement of standards, assessments, authorization, and certification criteria. CNIC enables and sustains naval forces from the Shore by designing, developing and delivering integrated shore capabilities to the Fleet, Fighter and Family.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Configure systems following Department of Defense (DoD) A&A and C&A guidance and perform assessments which evaluate compliance with established cyber security policies and regulations.
- Assist with conducting Security Testing & Evaluation (ST&E) for enclave and system accreditations while providing corrective actions to resolve or mitigate identified risk.
- Advise the customer through the RMF process to assist with development, modification, and review while providing artifacts for accreditation and/or re-accreditation.
- Have the ability to work independently on multiple accreditation packages for programs connected to specific NIWC Atlantic/CNIC customers.
- Provide engineering guidance based on DoD and Industry Security Best Practices, security requirements and cyber security trends and solutions; focused towards risk assessments and mitigations.
- Provide system engineering, integration, and life-cycle support for a variety of Navy systems.
- Have the flexibility to understand and adapt to evolving cybersecurity inspection criteria.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications through technical enforcement of organizational security policies using ACAS and HBSS ePolicy.
- Application and Evaluation of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide or STIGs, and Security Recommendation Guides (SRG).
Frequently Asked Contract Labor Supplier Questions:
- What will a typical work day look like for the Contract Labor Associate (CLA)? Is this a team setting? 8-5. Located on government site.
- What are the top three skillsets the candidate should have? Knowledge and implementation of RMF process
- What is the interview process (phone then in-person or only phone, etc.)? Potentially both
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 5-8 Years of direct experience in Cybersecurity Engineering or direct support related A&A/C&A process in support of DoD RMF/DIACAP
- Active DOD Secret clearance required; SSBI desired.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Required
- Microsoft/Linux Operating System Industry Certification and/or Completed Training Program
- CISSP (and / or other advanced IA security relevant certifications)
Please email qualified resumes to email@example.com.