Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Security Assessor in the Columbia MD to work for large Cyber Security firm that has been leading the IT security service field.
Responsibilities for the Security Assessor include:
- Execute, examine, interview, and test procedures in accordance with NIST SP 800-53A Revision 4.
- Ensure cyber security policies are adhered to and that required controls are implemented.
- Validate respective information system security plans to ensure NIST control requirements are met
- Author recommendations associated with your findings on how to improve the customer’s security posture in accordance with NIST controls
Qualifications for the Security Assessor include:
- 2+ years working years of experience in the IT industry, with familiarity with the applicable NIST Special Publications 800-37 Revision 1, 800-53 Revision 3 or 4, and 800-53A Revision 1
- A solid understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection
- Ability to assist team members with proper artifact collection and detail to client’s examples of artifacts that will satisfy assessment requirements
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, PMP and/or Security+ certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related field
Compensation for the Security Assessor includes:
- Salary range: $70,000-90,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare Medical, Guardian Dental, VPS Vison, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please Send Resumes to Conor Hayes at email@example.com
NIST SP 800-53A Revision 4, cyber security policies, Cyber, Security, NIST controls, CISSP, CISA, PMP, access management, network, data protection, firewalls, application security, Medical, Dental, Vison, 401k, and Paid Time Off