Location: NE Washington, DC
Compensation: $110,000-150,000 annually (Based off experience)
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) Program Manager (PM) leading a team 28 personnel consisting of Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) and Cybersecurity Policy Analysts.
- Direct and oversee the daily operations of the contract.
- Formulate and present written communications, plans, reports, briefings and background materials for the client’s executive management teams
- Lead and participate in meetings and discussions and serve as the central point of contact for the client
- Create, document, and manage the scope, schedule, resource allocation, cost, and expense tracking for projects and sustaining activities to ensure successful project execution and deliverable deadlines are met on time
- Categorize, document and communicate problems and risks that could adversely impact performance, cost and/or delivery schedule, and opportunities for improvement on the project
- Prepare and review information system security authorization process deliverables, including but not limited to System Security Plan, Security Assessment, and Plans of Action and Milestones
- Manage and perform regular cyber security requirements, including annual security control assessments and testing
- Reviewing proposed changes to federal policy or requirements
- Updating client policies and procedures as needed with client feedback or external driver requirements
- Complete data entry in FISMA and Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM) system
- Oversee FISMA and FISCAM audits conducted by the OIG and ensures successful delivery of all deliverables
- Support the security staff in all FISMA related activities including but not limited to compliance reviews
- Conduct assessment and develop cyber security recommendations based on emerging issues.
- Minimum of 8 years of general work experience and 6 years of functional relevant experience in completing and managing complex projects and teams.
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills
- Financial Management experience including but not limited to (Budget Management, Financial Analysis, Capital management etc.)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess at minimum an active Secret clearance (TS preferred or eligible))
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of FISMA, FedRAMP, and SA&A process (Preferred)
- Understanding and experience with CSAM is a PLUS.
- Understanding of the following technologies is a plus: Nessus, Wireshark, Gold Disk, Retina, other security vulnerability scanning tools (Preferred)
Please send resume to Brandon Denny at email@example.com.
Project Manager, Program Manager, PMO, Program management, Project Management, Financial Management, Personnel Management, Budget Management, Budget Analysis, Financial Analysis, PMP, CISSP, Secret Clearance, DOJ Clearance, Top Secret Clearance, TS Clearance, TS/SCI, Top Secret with SCI Elgibility, Secret/SSBI, Health, Dental, Vision, Full Benefits, Holidays