Zachary Piper Solutions is looking to hire a Program Data Analyst (MS Excel Database Management) in Quantico, VA. The Program Data Analyst will be responsible for pulling data from multiple sources compiling data into a readable format.
Responsibilities for the Program Data Analyst Include:
- Solidify the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and other related data sources and repositories
- Assist the government in obtaining appropriate data from enterprise tools
- Establish the technical, operational and functional baseline
- Provide recommendations for tools to develop and manage the technical baselines
- Support In-Progress Reviews (IPR) including capturing and providing minutes from the meetings.
- Support weekly meetings
Qualifications for the Program Data Analyst Include:
- Five or more years’ experience in IT fields
- Database Management experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification (Highly preferred)
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance or higher
Compensation for the Program Data Analyst Include:
- $55,000 - $65,000 Annually (Based off Experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Please send resumes to Brandon Denny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Quantico, VA 22134
Zachary Piper Solutions