Our client is looking for a QA Data Analyst to perform test design, test execution, and data analysis to support product delivery.
Job Title: QA Data Analyst
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Length: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to obtain & maintain a Public Trust
* U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship*
- Develop, maintain, and extend automated test scripts as well as update, rewrite, and/or generate SQL Scripts dependent on iteration goals and needs.
- Work with development team members ensure the scripts developed fully address the scope of the requirement or user story. Review test artifacts with development team, as needed.
- Execute manual and automated testing, monitor test progress, report status, log defects, track and test defect fixes, and retest and certify the code. Participate in team process improvement. Maintain FitNesse test pages using the enterprise repository.
- Generate and speak to high-level reports for stakeholder consumption.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for discrepancies between the ADO and 3rd party collaborator software.
- Participate in testing efforts including functional, systems integration, user acceptance and performance.
- Participate in requirements and technical design reviews to ensure clarity and usability.
- Bachelors of Science (or higher) in computer science or related field
- Proven testing experience
- 5 years minimum
- 3 years minimum of hands-on data analysis experience
- 5 years minimum successful experience delivering solutions iteratively using Agile approaches and frameworks
- Experience in a scaled Agile environment, preferably SAFe
- Experience in developing, executing, and troubleshooting automated test scripts using a tool such as FitNesse
- Strong SQL and backend testing experience
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Experience with ATDD/Agile
- Experience with Continuous Testing in a Continuous Development and integration environment.
- Experience with Xebium a plus
- Experience with SAFe a plus
- Experience with 508/WCAG a plus
- Security testing experience a plus
- JAWS and BURP suite experience a plus
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Zachary Piper Solutions