Zachary Piper LLC is currently looking for a Project Manager in Washington, DC to work for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Upgrade 300 router updates per month, continual process to cycle through the 4,000+ routers on the network
- Act as the primary liaison between the government agency and contracting team
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMO’s Agile methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
Qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience preferably supporting government agencies
- 5+ years of experience acting at the PM managing data center/infrastructure projects
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development specifically Lean and/or Kanban
- Must possess a current PMP Certification including all continuing education credits
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Compensation for the Project Manager include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya