Piper Companies is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to support a global organization in Reston, VA. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for scheduling, planning, and coordinating all Software and Infrastructure deployments.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Oversee all planning, scheduling, coordinating, and running all software and deployment projects
- Operate a highly performing team/project in an Agile methodology
- Manage budgetary responsibilities as it related to the project, personnel, and expenses
- Liaise and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, including development, infrastructure and operations, legal, and compliance teams
- Participate and run daily stand-up meetings, ensuring deadlines are met repeatedly and projects are meeting technical requirements.
Qualifications of the Technical Project Manager:
- 8+ years of experience within Project Management
- Extensive experience overseeing Software and Infrastructure (preferably deployment) projects
- Strong understanding of technology and how it works
- MUST HAVE: Agile methodology expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field
Compensation of the Technical Project Manager:
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus
- Excellent major Medical benefits, Paid Time Off, and Holidays
- Employee stock option plans offered to all employees
Please send only qualified resumes to Jason Dryer at email@example.com
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Reston, VA 20191
Zachary Piper Solutions