Zachary Piper LLC is currently looking for a Project Manager in Ashburn, VA to work for a telecommunications company leading a team in managing multiple IT Projects.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Act as the primary liaison between the government agency and contracting team
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMO’s Agile methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
Qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience preferably supporting government agencies
- 5+ years of experience acting as the Project Manager for a telecommunications customer
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development specifically Lean and/or Kanban
- Must possess a current PMP Certification
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Compensation for the Project Manager include:
- Salary Range: $90,000-$130,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager, project management, project coordinator, program manager, program management, bachelors degree, project, program, manager, coordinator, management, routing, switching, active directory, virtual machine, mobile device management, ms office 365, azure, aws, pmp, project management professional, certification, benefits, medical, health, vision, dental, 401k