Zachary Piper LLC is currently looking for a Project Manager in Washington, DC working for a large government agency for a Direct Hire Opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Act as the primary liaison between the government agency and contracting team
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMO’s Agile methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
Qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience preferably supporting government agencies
- 5+ years of experience acting at the PM managing data center/infrastructure projects
- 3+ years of experience in Agile development specifically Lean and/or Kanban
- Experience in managing the ServiceNow Implementation projects including ITSM and ITBM
- Must possess a current PMP Certification including all continuing education credits
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Compensation for the Project Manager include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, Metlife Dental, VSP Vision, and 401k with Voya
Please send resumes to Jason Dryer at email@example.com
Project Manager, project management, project coordinator, program manager, program management, bachelors degree, project, program, manager, coordinator, management, routing, switching, active directory, virtual machine, mobile device management, ms office 365, azure, aws, pmp, project management professional, certification, benefits, medical, health, vision, dental, 401k