Piper Companies is currently looking for a Project Analyst to work in Chantilly, VA.
Qualifications for the Project Analyst:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance is required.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Requires experience or familiarity in the IT field. Has knowledge of commonly-used IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to learn and support new software.
- Work with clients and teammates requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- These skills are normally acquired through a combination of a bachelor’s degree along with related work experience
Responsibilities for the Project Analyst:
- Tracks, analyzes, and presents consolidated project statuses using project status reports and other means.
- Ensures project operations follow PMO guidelines.
- Works with PMO personnel to ensure successful program operations.
- Makes and coordinates changes to PDRI SharePoint sites and other corporate IT resources.
- Performs project support tasks such as writing program and project documentation (meeting agendas and notes, requirements, test plans, test results, process flow charts, and departmental policies), running reports, gathering data, and content loading/configuration.
- Will assist other PMO personnel with PMO support functions such as proposal development, quality assurance, and project financial tracking.
- Attends client meetings along with senior personnel. Works with clients as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation for the Project Analyst:
- Salary Range: $75,000 - $100,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 703.552.8192 for more information
PMO guidelines, test, troubleshoot system software, meeting agendas and notes, requirements, test plans, test results, process flow charts, departmental policies, running reports, gathering data, content loading/configuration, quality assurance, project financial tracking, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, 401k