Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for Program Security Specialist for a full-time opportunity in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities for the Program Security Specialist include:
- Create DD 254's, DoD Contract Security Classification Specification, for classified efforts, in various life-cycle stages, ensuring security requirements are clear and concise.
- DD 254s must be created and staffed to the PSO and Information/Industrial Security section within 5 business days of being tasked.
- Signed and approved DD 254s must be disseminated to appropriate contractors and contracting agents within 2 business days of receipt.
- Apply a subject matter expert working knowledge of Executive Order 13526, the
National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Information
Security Manuals, and DoD SAP Security Manuals.
- Indoctrinate newly assigned personnel and de-brief departing personnel
- Support the creation, processing, coordination, and approval of physical security (SAP
Facility and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and Automated
Information Systems (AIS)) accreditations
Qualifications for the Program Security Specialist include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in Industrial / Facility Security Operations
- Skilled in creation, reviewing and approving DD254’s
- Consistent work with Security Classifying Guides
- Knowledge of Manual DoD 5205.7, ICD 704 / 705
- Experience in both Special Access and SCI programs
- Some local and international needed (10-15%)
- Must be US Citizen with current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI)
Compensation for the Program Security Specialist includes:
- Salary Range: $100,000 to $140,000 per year based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com
Security, TS/SCI, SAP, DD254, FSO, Special Access, SCIF, Top Secret, classifying guides, logistics benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Zachary Piper Solutions is a National Security technology company and growing government contractor delivering human capital solutions and services in support of mission-critical initiatives within the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Our team is focused on providing top level services within Software Development, Systems Engineering and Cyber Security.