Program Manager/Site Manager will be responsible for the performance of the work in support of DoD client at Fort Belvoir, VA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in all areas of Program Management for the major or significant command initiatives. This includes all related projects and associated work efforts – individual project schedules, milestones, deliverables and related requirements.
- Provide weekly updates on each of the assigned activities, build project plans utilizing the Program Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) and ITIL methodologies, report on milestones as appropriate, report whether all tasks and deliverables are being met.
- Manage, coordinate, facilitate, oversee, and track initiatives and projects with varying timelines and scopes using state-of-the-art PM techniques for risk assessment and abatement and Program Knowledge Management (PKM).
- Assist client in the creation and maintenance of plans and documentation to support setup and maintenance of communications required to conduct EMC functions including the successful execution of Mass Casualty (MASCAL) during EMC operation as required by Command Staff.
- Provide support for clinical information systems, including, but not limited to, the major electronic medical record (EMR) such as Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) and CliniComp Electronic Health Record (EHR) and its interfaces with other Military Health Systems (MHS) information systems.
- Provide weekly Program Updates and attend project meetings as required to support department objectives.
- Make hardware and software technical recommendations; including helping users access requirements and providing justification for equipment and services; and assisting with the planning, design, and research for any new or upgraded hardware and software systems.
- Ensure CNOS team stays current with emerging technologies and are able to provide recommendations for upgrades to new systems as necessary.
- Provide management, administration, and documentation, including staff, equipment, tools, processes, procedures, and training.
Manage a large team across multiple diverse geographic locations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of IT Program Management experience in Information Technology
- Familiarity with DoD lifecycle management, DoDD 5000.1, DoDI 5000.02, and Defense Acquisition Guidebook
- Experience in assembling technical documents and providing detailed analysis of various business system functions
- Experience developing executive-level briefings and presentations
- Ability to lead or contribute to the development of the technical reports procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel, Access, Project Management, Power Point
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Operating Systems.
- The Government considers the additional qualifications below as preferred. An individual with these qualifications is considered highly qualified. An individual proposed without these additional qualifications is considered Acceptable, assuming the individual meets the minimum qualifications specified in the paragraph above.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or five (5) plus years of related experience,
and three (3) years of general computer systems experience. One (1) year must relate to principal duties and responsibilities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate
- Healthcare Experience.
This position is primarily performed in a climate controlled office setting.