Our client is looking for a Product Director to work with Product Architects and Client Product Leads, Release Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and other internal and external stakeholders, to support development of Agile Product Vision and Roadmap, with the goal of building the best viable product for the customer.
Job Title: Product Director
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Length: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to obtain & maintain a Public Trust
* U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship*
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure business needs are being articulated and defined appropriately.
- Elaborate features with business intent and acceptance criteria.
- Assist teams in breaking down features into user stories.
- Work with the release management team to deliver releases.
- Assist the Product Lead and Product Management in the development and communication of the Product vision and roadmap.
- Help Product Leads understand the program backlog so they can manage and prioritize the flow of work.
- Work with Product Architect to understand product architecture and Enabler work.
- Understand and support portfolio work
- Own the Product Backlog and participate in Agile grooming sessions
- Serve as a product expert, understanding user workflow; and working with Development to deliver solutions to meet end user needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to own a complex solution including future release development and integration.
- 5 years minimum successful experience in product management utilizing Agile approaches and frameworks – preferably SCRUM
- Experience in a scaled Agile environment, (SAFe)
- Experience writing requirements and manage others driving requirements through the full SDLC. Includes business requirements, functional design, test plans, implementation plans, and can review and understand technical design.
- Technical understanding of databases, flow diagrams, some ability to read code and scripts.
- Ability to own and drive defect triage and prioritization.
- Experience with managing the creation and grooming of user stories and defining acceptance criteria in Scrum.
- Deep understanding and experience of web technologies, user experience modeling/evolution etc.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle.
- Business savviness and ability to identify potential business and product opportunities.
- Experience with Product Roadmap development and influencing key stake holders for buy in on business priorities.
- Understanding of mobile technologies will be a plus.
Please wait while your job application is being processed. This may take a few moments.
Software Applications & ERP
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Zachary Piper Solutions