Piper Companies is currently looking for a PeopleSoft Tester to work in Suitland, MD.
Responsibilities for the PeopleSoft Tester:
- 6 years’ experience supporting IT System development life cycle
- 6 years’ experience testing PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 (HR, Base Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll)
- Gathering and analyzing user requirements and translating them into system test case scenarios
- Creating functional test scripts, test cases, test plans, for PeopleSoft (PS) modules: Recruitment, HR Processing, Time & Labor, Payroll, Benefits & Administration, Smart E-Verify, Reporting Tools, People Tools, and Security
- Support testing PeopleSoft upgrade process, patching and tax updates
- Support testing regression, system, black box, performance testing
- Work with other testing groups within the organization for the integration, pairwise and operation readiness testing
- Developing corrective actions to help resolve bugs
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering and quality testing of internal/external interfaces involving complex rules and calculations, various types of file manipulations, and seamless secure file transfer such as SFTP transfer and PGP encryption.
- Expertise in testing tools: HP LoadRunner, ALM, Quality Center, QTP, UFT and PTF
- Experience with People Tools 8.55+; PeopleSoft Integration Broker;
- Understand/experience with SOA software design for integration management tasks, including Oracle SOA 12c.
Qualifications for the PeopleSoft Tester:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline and six (6) years of technical experience
- Candidate must be able to perform the design test cases and testing of information systems, including the design and test of application architecture, database and interfaces. Must possess understanding and experience testing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based interfaces. Must possess a thorough knowledge of the SQL, PayRole and elements unique to the federal personnel and payroll processing, demonstrated experience with software development lifecycle, and a project management methodology to manage it. Must have knowledge of programming language to support regression and performance testing for the application, Writing SQL queries, Performance and Load testing for Oracle/PeopleSoft HCM and Payroll application using HP Load Runner, testing interfaces using PeopleSoft integration Broker, experience in PeopleSoft test frame work.
Compensation for the PeopleSoft Tester:
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call # 703.552.8192
- PeopleSoft, design, test, information systems, applications, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Oracle/PeopleSoft architecture, SQL, Programming Language, Pay Role, Support testing regression, system, black box, performance testing, IT System development life cycle, HP ALM (Quality Center) for Requirements, Planning, Test Scheduling and Execution, Defect Tracking, HTML, XML, Windows and LINUX , 401k, holidays, PTO, benefits