Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a PeopleSoft Help Desk Technician to work in Washington, DC.
Required Qualifications for the PeopleSoft Help Desk Technician:
- Active Secret Clearance (or above)
- 2+ years of related experience to include application PeopleSoft Support knowledge
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft HRMS 9 or higher
- Human Resources systems knowledge
Responsibilities for the PeopleSoft Help Desk Technician:
- As the PeopleSoft Helpdesk Technician, you will provide support to end users on a variety of Department of State (DOS) HR Bureau Integrated Personnel Management System (IPMS) application issues. You will support proprietary applications to include: GEMS (PeopleSoft), Knowledge Center (KC), Overseas Personnel System (OPS), Executive Agency Personnel System (EAPS), Monster Hiring Management Enterprise (MHME).
- You will respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support then document, track and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution. Requests are transmitted via Remedy and HRCC tickets, inquiry calls and emails from Tier 1 HR Help Desk and HRSSC.
- In this role you will provide Tier 2/3 application support and respond to all requests no later than 24 hours from the date of the original request. You will monitor resolution process and ensures tickets are closed in within a 72 hour period and/or initiate escalation procedures, with full analysis, as necessary. You will also be responsible for producing bi-weekly incident summary reports that provide management input for key problem areas and potential user training requirements.
- The ability to communicate effectively with business users, keep customers informed regarding resolution statue and to ensure customer satisfaction is critical.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- Log and track problems, inquiries and service requests daily
- Work with Functional and Development teams to identify and resolve defects
- Work with the client to identify and prioritize defects, coordinate production migrations and UAT
- Monitor and support defect resolution and change request activities within team
- Stay abreast of modifications to the IPMS application through participation in user requirements, software change control reviews, design adaptations/customization reviews, Independent Validation and Verification System testing, other IPMS user/management related forums, and documenting the outcomes, as required
- Create IPMS Support Center user manuals
- Reset passwords for GEMS and Monster
Compensation for the PeopleSoft Help Desk Technician:
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $90,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com or call # 703.552.8192
- PeopleSoft HRMS 9, Helpdesk Technician, Integrated Personnel Management System (IPMS), GEMS (PeopleSoft), Knowledge Center (KC), Overseas Personnel System (OPS), Executive Agency Personnel System (EAPS), Monster Hiring Management Enterprise (MHME), Remedy, Reset passwords, Human Resources systems knowledge, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k