Piper Companies is currently looking for a Oracle Database Administrator to work in Reston, VA.
Responsibilities for the Oracle Database Administrator Include:
- Provide technical support in database administration, specifically focusing on technology, strategy and operations of Oracle apps R12.2, Sunflower, Oracle GRC, Oracle
- Reports to Technical Infrastructure Lead including providing status report and attending weekly status meetings
- Perform installation and upgrade of applications, databases, and tools including patching of technology stack and databases
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and SLAs related to creation and cloning of application and database environments including assignments for special projects
- Perform patching tasks for keeping all environments current with vendor patches
- Perform software change configuration management functions through program standard tools to deploy approved changes to applications and database environments
Qualifications for the Oracle Database Administrator Include:
- Be able to obtain a US Clearance
- Created and maintain UNIX Shell scripts for automation of Oracle RMAN backup and recovery, and cloning of applications and database instances, monitoring etc.
- Support and maintain password resets for server and database accounts.
- Work with Hosting Service provider for server, storage, network, and firewall requirements
- Perform cloning of application and database instances utilizing Oracle’s Rapid Clone methodology, Oracle RMAN (Recovery Manager), and Oracle RAC
- Support and maintain backup and recovery activities and processes utilizing Oracle RMAN (Recovery Manager).
- Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC), Oracle 12c Database, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.2.x required
- Support strategic projects with business partners and systems groups providing technical services on a wide range of database technologies running on UNIX Solaris and Windows
Compensation for the Oracle Database Administrator Includes:
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $125,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Vacation, Holiday, 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at email@example.com or call #703.552.8192
Oracle, Unix Solaris, Windows, DBA Team, R12.2, 12.2X, 12C, Database, O&M production, Oracle Single Sign-on, OBIEE/OBIA, web services/SOA, Oracle GRC, OEM, installs, patching, upgrades, external application rehosting migrations, communication, time management, UNIX Shell scripts, Oracle RMAN