Zachary Piper, LLC is currently looking for an Operations Manager to work in Arlington, VA.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager include:
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens and have a current DoD Secret clearance eligibility, day one and prior to entry on duty
- 1-3 years’ experience with ITIL processes and procedures and ensuring process improvement.
- Extensive leadership experience with teams of similar size. Able to command the respect of strong-willed technical personnel.
- Experience supporting customers with classified and unclassified environments.
- Experience leading technical teams to resolve technical issues in classified and unclassified environments.
- Proven capability to analyze trends and metrics, ensuring team adjustments to concur complex problems in a helpdesk environment, while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Extensive background in motivating all helpdesk staff to complete their tasks within SLA’s or above SLA standards.
- Experience establishing and meeting goals for service improvement; collection of metrics, and reports. Results oriented.
- Experience in managing Human Resource issues such as progressive discipline, performance improvement plans, annual performance reviews
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager include:
- Implement policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Design and implement short-and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and end-user support.
- Participate in the development of ITIL based strategies in collaboration with the PMO team.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Provide guidance and direction to network administrators, network engineers, VTC technicians help desk technicians, cybersecurity analysts and end-user support representatives; conduct performance reviews and administer any required corrective actions.
Compensation for the Operations Manager include:
- Salary Range: $140,000-$150,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Please send resumes to Garrett Bernier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.552.8192
ITIL based strategies, IT asset management, network administrators, network engineers, VTC technicians help desk technicians, cybersecurity analysts, end-user support representatives, technical environment, performance evaluations and promotions, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k